Christian Warlich Collection
Tattooed Circus Sideshow Posters
Seven (7) Reproduction Posters from the Christian Warlich Collection depicting tattooed circus sideshow acts from the turn of the 20th century.
*Sold Individually or as a Set
There are a total of 7 posters include the following 8 Tattooed Sideshow Freaks;
- Annie Frank – Print Size: 38cm x 29cm | 15″ x 11.5″
- Don Manuelo – Print Size: 57cm x 42cm | 22.5″ x 16.5″
- Angelika Schwarz – Print Size: 56.5cm x 42cm | 22.5″ x 16.5″
- Miss Creola & Miss Alwonda – Print Size: 55cm x 40cm | 21.65″ x 15.75″
- La Bella Angora – Print Size: 60cm x 42cm | 23″ x 16.5″
- Miss Rosella – Print Size: 58cm x 41.5cm | 23″ x 16.5″
- Princess Miss Emmy – Print Size: 60cm x 42cm | 23″ x 16.5″
*Note, this is a Limited Edition, Reproduction Printing – Posters are Original Size
Christian Warlich (5 January 1891 – 27 February 1964) was a Hamburg based tattooist who professionalized tattooing in Germany. He supposedly was the first tattoo artist to use an electric tattoo machine in Germany.